Life has a way of throwing pain at us - accidents, sports injuries or everyday cubicle wear and tear. In the push and pull of today's busy lifestyle, we often carry the world on our shoulders. Your body doesn't always tell you what it needs in a language you can understand; aches and pains can sometimes be indicative of larger issues. It could also be that your body simply wants some much-needed stress relief. Dr. Robert Woodhall, chiropractor is committed to educating and partnering with his patients for whole body care: physically, mentally and spiritually. He will work with you to target the root of your pain and get you back to your best.
Call today and set up a free first-time consultation with Dr. Woodhall. You'll feel the difference throughout your body and your day!
• Serving Nevada County since 1994 with compassion and expertise
• Complete spinal and extremity care
• New and continuing patients welcome
• Medicare and most insurances accepted
• Animal chiropractic at your vet
• Military and Veteran discount with military ID
• Affordable sports physicals
• Free first-time consultation
Woodhall Chiropractic is conveniently located at 227 Colfax Avenue near downtown Grass Valley, in the Randall Chiropractic Building, adjacent to Summer Thyme's Bakery.